attributes much of their success to the brand they have managed to build, the excellent reputation they have garnered, and the network of contacts they have amassed. To build on this momentum, we’re searching for a highly qualified Financial Services-oriented Lawyer to continue pushing our client into new boundaries.
The ideal candidate is someone who has ample experience within the financial services industry and is also open to working in relation to blockchain technology and virtual financial assets. The successful candidate, apart from dealing with various tasks related to traditional financial services, shall also be exposed to the DLT industry and deal with some of the top companies and entities in the world in the said sector. Experience/knowledge in relation to AML would be a notable bonus.
Please note that for this particular role, we are only considering candidates who have been admitted to the bar in Liechtenstein.
- Liaison with clients dealing with licensable services subject to the FMA
- Handling applications filed with the FMA
- Preparation of relevant policies required for FMA-related licences, including AML focused ones
- Undertaking the role of investigative officer with clients
- Preparation of prospectuses and other documentation in relation to the issuance of transferable securities
- Analysing coins/tokens and evaluating them against relevant security and investment laws
- Regulatory advice to clients or interested third parties
- Liaison with the regulatory authorities, including the FMA
- General liaison with clients
- The ideal candidate needs to have at least two years of experience specialising in financial services, with a key focus on MiFID and being familiar with emerging crypto and DLT regulations.
- Experience in the field of AML will be considered as a bonus. Variety and novelty of work is one of the benefits for this role, as well as direct contact with some of the biggest names in the DLT industry
- Competitive salary package & bonus
- Exciting & challenging environment
- Opportunities to progress within a growing and dynamic company
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Flexible working conditions
- Friendly work climate
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com