Is an international investment firm and incubator with headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta and with office in central Madrid who focused on early-stage investments in an international market environment.
Our clients' portfolio companies are active in the iGaming, Financial Trading, Education Tech and Advertisement Tech verticals, some of which the founders are actively supporting in areas ranging from Marketing to SEO, Corporate Finance and Accounting.
Our client builds high-end websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy, by adapting a customer-focused approach to quality and usability.
In this role, we are looking to hire someone who is based in Malta or Madrid or remote.
We are now looking to recruit a new Product Owner that will be responsible for an exciting new iGaming sportsbook project. Working alongside highly talented colleagues, you will be responsible to grow our clients' rankings and organic traffic and drive incremental revenue while maintaining overall site health.
The Product Owner will be responsible for its profit and loss budget and will own the Product strategy and roadmap, coordinating across the business functions to oversee the planning, implementation, controlling and the evaluation of our client's online products within the segment.
The Product Owner will also cultivate a solid understanding of users, the marketplace, the competition, and future trends for the area/product being developed and maintained, in order to create the best possible products.
- Reporting to the management team and key stakeholders on a regular basis, providing reports and insights into performance and trends
- Product and Commercially savvy and able to produce sound business cases
- Create the Product Roadmap, pipelines, specifications, and define deliverables
- Influence and guide effectively among different levels of stakeholder seniority
- Product delivery end to end responsibilities
- Review and analyse sites for areas that can be improved and optimised
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, manage keyword rank tracking and reporting to drive the most valuable traffic
- Work closely with the Content Team and the SEO Product team to populate websites and other content with effective keywords
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Assist in the technical audits, analysis, and implementation of technical recommendations
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations for our brands including site architecture & page load speed consulting, site Migrations, Redesigns and indexing
- Maintain up-to-date, personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends
- In-depth understand search engine behaviour
- Proven experience in a Product related role in an online transnational environment
- Experience in igaming (sportsbook or casino)
- Solid understanding of affiliate and price comparison websites
- Solid understanding of SEO principles
- Experience in Analytics and Split Testing
- Strong knowledge in website development, UX-design, CMS and mobile development
- Experience working in an AGILE (SCRUM) environment and ideally also worked with WordPress, JIRA and Confluence or similar tools
- Experience with industry tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Fluent English
- Fluent or native in German would be considered a plus
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary package
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Free Breakfast
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com