is an international iGaming casino supplier with multiple offices and licences across the world. We are now looking for a Legal Associate to join our clients rank on a 6 months fixed term maternity cover with a possible extension.
The Legal Associate role is a crucial part of supporting the commercial operations of our client by providing efficient and high-quality legal advice in matters related to commercial contracts and other legal documents. Key tasks include drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts and other legal documentation.
- Assist in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, or any other legal documentation as necessary, as well as the handling of all negotiations pertaining thereto;
- Assist in handling, processing and following-up on a variety of contracts as may be required;
- Assisting with and advising the company on various legal matters as required, and handling legal aspects of several projects undertaken by the company;
- Monitoring, conducting research and advising on legal and regulatory developments in various jurisdictions.
- Law Degree from a European University;
- 2+ years of previous relevant experience as an in-house lawyer or in private practice with a law firm;
- Candidates with experience in the online gaming sector or another high-growth industry who have a sound knowledge in commercial contract drafting are preferred but comparable experience in a different sector relating to commercial drafting will also be considered an asset.
- Self-driven and able to follow through all assigned tasks and projects to completion independently, and also to take direction and also take full ownership of the responsibilities assigned;
- Uphold a high standard of work ethic, always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately and in a timely manner;
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills;
- Balanced between business needs vs legal needs;
- Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com