is an online lead generation company that creates high quality leads in many verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. Our client focus on building high-end websites with quality content that lets customers take an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy, by adapting a customer-focused approach on quality and usability.
We are looking for a PPC Manager (Pay Per Click) to manage PPC campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads to generate leads for iGaming operators in different markets, including grey markets where iGaming is not prohibited but advertising might be restricted on some platforms.
The PPC Manager is responsible for executing and managing Paid Traffic campaigns, including the planning, executing, and evaluating paid social and search activity to ensure this is aligned with the overall performance marketing strategy. Our ideal candidate is also analytical and good with Excel and Google sheets.
In this role, you should be experienced with social media advertising and search engine marketing (SEM) and have already had practical experience with running PPC campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads and/or Bing. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible ROAS and scale up traffic and profits.
Basic knowledge in web development, Wordpress and cross-channel integrated advertising experience is desirable but not essential (paid social, native, push, display, video, etc.)
Please note that iGaming industry experience is a requirement (Online sports betting and casinos).
- Develop effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Manage accounts on social media and search advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook and Google Ads)
- Ensure that detailed reporting is done on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to keep all relevant stakeholders updated.
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise ad copies
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud and account suspensions
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Demonstrate initiative and be enthusiastic towards testing new paid search tactics, features and tools.
For this role we are looking to hire someone who is based in Spain or Malta.
- Experiences with digital advertising campaigns like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Display etc.
- Keyword bidding and optimisation
- Defining Target groups to target certain audiences
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts, landing pages, conversion flow
- Affiliate lead generation and conversion optimisation
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Understanding of HTML, PHP, and Wordpress is a Plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
- Technically savvy, with experience with PPC / Google Adwords / Facebook Ads etc.
- Google Analytics & Google Ads certification desirable.
- Fluent English and knowledge of the German or Spanish language would be an asset)
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com