is a large, well respected and trusted online sports betting provider licensed in multiple African countries. Our client is proud to support over 1 million active monthly players who appreciate and value our clients focus and mission of making betting friendly and has over 300 full-time employees working across the world.
We are now looking for an experienced and versatile Digital Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing Digital Marketing campaigns while inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day digital marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
The Digital Marketing Manager will come with a broad skillset of media buying experience (Major browsers and social networks). In addition to the media buying side, the Digital Marketing Manager will also handle any Digital Paid Media relationships (app installs, digital display and browsers etc). The Digital Marketing Manager will have a significant marketing budget and will own the PnL for media buying.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you should be a strong team player with the ability to foster good working relationships and negotiate prices with vendors. You will need to be proficient in preparing reports and competitor analysis and be well organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise various projects with excellent social skills when dealing with third party agencies and media owners. Previous experience from the iGaming industry (Sportsbook or Casino) marketing experience is a requirement. If you also are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- The channels you will focus on will be Display Advertising, App Marketing, Video marketing, Native/Content Advertising, they are managed both in-house and in collaboration with external agencies across the entire customer journey
- Identify target audience across digital channels.
- Lead negotiations with vendors, execute and manage campaigns on multiple channels and markets.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Strategically supervise the execution of digital media campaigns, especially in the biddable media area, across markets managing internal resources and external partners
- Drive the media team and the deployment of constantly new marketing products (assets, landing pages, creatives, etc.) in line with the team initiatives roadmap.
- Supporting online campaign trafficking, making sure it is managed effectively and efficiently, being the humble and awesome troubleshooter within the team for any traffic-related issues.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital and video assets
- Conceptualise and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimise accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Coordinate with content teams, locally and internationally, to ensure the quality & consistency of inbound & outbound communication/ messages.
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all marketing activity and reporting ROI of channels and campaigns
- Manage local & global agencies/partners for the execution of the regional campaigns/ communications plan.
- Develop & negotiate business proposals and deals with potential partners and media groups.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on budget, time and quality parameters.
- Execute day to day activities that are necessary to follow up, implement and ensure the quality of all media campaigns
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing-oriented position (Marketing Specialist, SEO, Social Media Specialist or similar in the online gaming industry.
- Experience in managing and optimising user acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Previous experience in dynamic ads set up and working knowledge of ad serving tools (Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads)
- Proactive & take initiatives, the ability to push projects quickly and efficiently
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking, including analysing and reporting on the success of campaigns and presenting recommendations
- Accustomed to working with digital platforms and tools covering the end-to-end digital marketing workflow, from tagging to optimisation.
- Excellent communicator in English, written and spoken
Any of the following would be considered advantageous:
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Bidding experience
- Knowledge of the French language
- Experience of using Tableau
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com