is a large, well respected and trusted online sports betting provider licensed in multiple African countries. Our client is proud to support over 1 million active monthly players who appreciate and value our clients focus and mission of making betting friendly and has over 300 full-time employees working across the world.
We are now looking for an experienced and versatile Social Media Manager that will own and lead all social media marketing aspects and the development of our clients Social Media efforts in all markets globally.
The Social Media Manager will oversee the distribution of our clients content across a variety of social media channels, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok; track performance; and optimise social posts against KPIs.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about sports and has an in-depth understanding of the latest social media trends and relevant topics that drives engagement. Experience in paid social and a solid understanding of Business Manager and Ads Manager is required.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee the communication with followers, ensure we respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Consistently surface insights from content performance to inform and shape our marketing and editorial strategies
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Robust analytics tracking of posts against each platform’s KPIs
- Monitoring social media trends and industry competitors, identifying opportunities and risks, and making recommendations to drive business growth
- Reporting on campaign results within the team on a weekly basis, preparing monthly reports on key KPIs and connecting recommendations to the overall strategy
- In-depth analysis and optimisation of performance metrics using web listening tools and trends, and develop tactics based on insights derived
- Stay ahead of new trends and developments in social media and journalism to identify new opportunities
- Courage to experiment, openness to feedback, and a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Manage social media calendar that details daily posting strategies for our clients multiple Facebook pages, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube Community, LinkedIn, and Reddit
- A/B test headlines, thumbnail images, and sharing copy to continually optimise social posts
- Oversee video launches with a focus on YouTube success
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign or Photoshop to create engaging, branded content for visual-driven platforms like Instagram
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- A minimum of 2 years experience in paid social with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Experience in the iGaming sector and Sportsbook experience is a must
- Established contacts with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Must have a solid understanding of Business Manager & Ads Manager, pixels, tracking, dynamic ads and different attribution models
- Proven interpersonal, communication and presentation skills - must be able to engage and motivate a wide audience, including marketers, operational managers, and top management
- Well organised, self-motivated, and able to prioritise and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge essential, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle a high-pressure environment
- Understands and applies commercial and financial principles. Views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value
- Creates new and imaginative approaches and identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions.
- Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action
- Excellent communicator in English, written and spoken
Any of the following would be considered advantageous:
- Knowledge of the French language
- Experience in using Tableau
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: firstname.lastname@example.org