TalentXD is a boutique recruitment and talent advisory house, specialised in iGaming, Esports, Financial Services and Blockchain. We provide a bespoke talent acquisition service, focusing on the people to deliver outstanding services.
With our industry knowledge and candidate reach, we have been trusted to help well-known iGaming, Esports, Blockchain and fin-tech companies globally with a number of local and global HR project and to attract and retain some of the brightest minds in their industry.
We are now seeking motivated and self-starting recruiters who want to take their career as a recruiter to new heights and are looking for something other than the standard offering. At TalentXD, we believe in work-life balance and truly flexible working hours. That means for you as a recruiter; you will be available when your candidates and clients are, in order to meet and exceed your targets. And the best part is that you decide from where you are most comfortable, be it in your home, the beach or at our office in Malta.
As a valued employee of TalentXD, you will have the opportunity to grow and progress your career in an environment where talent is nurtured, developed, and rewarded. Our ethos is professionalism, trust and transparency in everything we do, and we are looking for a person that shares our mindset and want to join us on the journey to become one of Europe's most trusted Talent Advisory companies.
We are looking for a Recruiter that will manage the full recruitment cycle, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates, where your responsibilities include business development, sourcing candidates online, setting up and conducting in-depth interviews, updating job ads, conducting background checks, references and more.
If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone and video screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand.
In this role, we are ideally looking to hire someone who is open to relocating to Malta (full relocation package included) alternatively working remotely as a freelancer or consultant.
- Managing the full recruitment process, such as writing job descriptions, sourcing and reaching out to potential candidates through various media including managing the subsequent candidate and client relationships
- Win new business from strategically important clients for yourself and TalentXD internationally.
- Develop and lead key accounts across our business
- Developing and owning senior-level relationships with candidates as well as clients
- Expertise in your desired market vertical (i.e. product, marketing, operations, tech)
- Represent TalentXD at events locally and internationally
- Contribute to TalentXD’s marketing efforts in areas like events and generating compelling and insightful content
- Accompanying candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Can demonstrate a professional and transparent recruitment process
- Are able to deal with senior stakeholders internally and externally with credibility
- Outstanding sector knowledge, experience and establish contacts
- Great commercial acumen, an inquisitive nature and ability to “find a way” to get results
- Expert user of LinkedIn Recruiter and used to work with various ATS systems (Teamtailor)
- Experience with different sourcing techniques
- Strong communication skills, resilience and perseverance
- Sound judgement
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of a second language would be beneficial
- Competitive starting base salary
- Excellent uncapped commission scheme
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives
- Charity and well-being initiatives
- Ability to work 100% remote