Is a leading international high-quality online lead generation company within the iGaming and Financial services industry with headquarters in Malta and with multiple offices across Europe.
Our client focus on building high-end Casino, Sportsbook and Financial Services websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they are interested in. Our Client currently employs more than 400 talented employees and is listed on Nasdaq, Stockholm.
In this role, we are ideally looking to hire someone who is open to relocating to Malta (full relocation package included) alternatively working remotely.
Our client is currently looking to hire an experienced SEO Product Specialist to join our client's Casino Product team. The candidate selected will be directly responsible for our product's success.
Reporting to the SEO Team Lead and working alongside SEO colleagues, you will be responsible for on-page initiatives to grow our client's products’ keyword rankings and organic traffic and drive incremental revenue while maintaining overall site health. This will include keyword research, technical SEO and research.
- Review and analyse sites for areas that can be improved and optimised
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, manage keyword rank tracking and reporting to drive the most valuable traffic
- Work closely with the Content Team and the SEO Product team to populate websites and other content with effective keywords
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Assist in the technical audits, analysis, and implementation of technical recommendations
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations for our brands including site architecture & page load speed consulting, site Migrations, Redesigns and indexing
- Maintain up-to-date, personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends together with an in-depth understanding of search engine behaviour
- Fluent German as a minimum requirement, native level a plus
- Knowledge of the betting or casino market and a casino background will be considered a strong asset
- 2+ years of hands-on SEO experience is desired (agency setting preferred)
- Experience with industry tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary and relocation package
- Health insurance & fitness allowance
- Free meals