Is a leading international high-quality online lead generation company within the iGaming and Financial services industry with headquarters in Malta and with multiple offices across Europe.
Our client focus on building high-end Casino, Sportsbook and Financial Services websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they are interested in. Our Client currently employs more than 400 talented employees and is listed on Nasdaq, Stockholm.
In this role, we are ideally looking to hire someone who is open to relocating to Malta (full relocation package included) alternatively working remotely.
We are currently looking for a German Speaking Casino Content Editor with exceptional English language skills that will be working on exciting casino products as part of a team, but you will also show that you can work independently on several other related content projects.
As a German Speaking Content Editor, you will be responsible for the development of an online content strategy for one or more of our client's brands. The role requires project planning and coordination of site content, social media and brand-building campaigns across a number of marketing channels
- Defining requirements, tasks and resources associated with the content strategy within a specific site team
- Managing and executing the implementation of the content strategy, while keeping the tone of voice and branding in mind
- Coordinating projects across the content layer and optimising campaigns
- Monitoring and evaluating Google Analytics and Marketing outreach reports to optimise and measure the success of initiatives and campaigns
- Keeping pace with content, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends
- Being the main point of contact for all content publishing platforms and our partners, sponsors or influencers
- Sourcing, assessing and managing agencies and freelancers
- Ensuring all language market-specific content is of the highest quality, as well as SEO and accessibility best practices
- Report directly to the Content Team Lead
- Fluent German as a minimum requirement, native level a plus
- In-depth knowledge of content publishing platforms and their coverage on different markets
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Great time-management skills and the ability to work towards deadlines
- Creativity and initiative to implement fresh ideas and improve existing content
- Professional experience in writing and publishing search engine optimised online content using Content Management Systems like WordPress will be considered an asset
- Experience in iGaming industry is an advantage but not necessarily a must
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary and relocation package
- Health insurance & fitness allowance
- Free meals