Is a leading international high-quality online lead generation company within the iGaming and Financial services industry with headquarters in Malta and with multiple offices across Europe.
Our client focus on building high-end Casino, Sportsbook and Financial Services websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they are interested in. Our Client currently employs more than 400 talented employees and is listed on Nasdaq, Stockholm.
Please note that In this role, we are looking to hire someone who is open to relocating to Malta (full relocation package included).
The Talent Acquisition Lead will lead a global Talent Acquisition team and with the support of the HR Operations Manager, ensure that we effectively attract and recruit the best people in the right roles to drive business performance and a healthy company culture.
The Talent Acquisition Lead is responsible for driving all areas of the recruitment function from sourcing to onboarding and will work closely with key stakeholders across the business, as well as the global HR team.
This is a big role suited for a senior Talent Acquisition professional that comes with a high reward. In order to achieve this, we envision that you will be using your exceptional stakeholder management skills, you will drive engagement and influence your key stakeholders and the senior leadership teams to consider the risks and benefits of their decisions.
- Lead and develop a high-performing global Talent team, to create a successful Talent Acquisition function across our client ensuring the team is meeting key deliverables and hiring standards
- Lead the recruitment process, acting as the Talent Partner, for key roles (Senior and specialists) as required
- Responsible for the careers section of our clients website and any other global company pages such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Manage the ATS tool and provider relationship and ensure optimised usage from the Talent Acquisition Team
- Manage the referral bonus process and ensure HRIS is up to date with required details
- Track and monitor recruitment metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, to provide regular reporting and insights to the HR Management and key stakeholders on a regular basis to support our data-driven HR culture
- Develop a holistic and flexible recruitment strategy for all roles, enabling the business to grow and adapt at anytime, anywhere, creating an optimal workforce
- Recommend improvements for current recruitment activity, based on trends and business requirements
- Ensure that all talent acquisition processes are being executed according to the planned recruitment strategies, with a strong focus on candidate and internal stakeholder management
- Develop global talent acquisition practices designed to provide the best candidate and hiring manager experience including external and internal recruitment, internships and apprenticeships, referral programs and initiatives, as well as market research as needed
- Lead the implementation of any new talent acquisition practices and processes to ensure alignment globally
- Provide guidance and advice to HR Operations Manager, CHRO and wider HR team on talent acquisition/recruiting to best fit people strategies and to drive employee and business performance
- Partner with the global HR Operations team on Talent Acquisition activities, providing insight and updates on all recruitment processes
- Support the budget management of recruitment activity with the support of the HR Operations Manager and CHRO
- Research and understand what the hiring landscape looks like in targeted regions, and adapt processes to suit the global recruitment needs whilst staying up to date on recruitment trends
- Showcase a global employer brand through talent acquisition activities (job fairs, local social media, global company pages, outreach to organisations/schools and professional associates) and actively build our clients brand awareness in targeted regions
- Establish recruitment assessments fit for purpose, and designed to evaluate the best fit based on company purpose, values, core competencies and strategy
- Build and establish strong relationships with stakeholders and cross-cultural/functional teams
- Lead and support internal HR projects such as annual salary benchmarking
- Managing team performance effectively through the practising of ongoing performance management, including conducting performance reviews and regular 1-1 meetings
- Leading by example by delivering positive results and being a visible ambassador
- Being approachable and available to the direct team and other stakeholders
- Communicating effectively and ensures information is delivered in a clear and timely manner
- Taking ownership of recruitment and selection for your team by working closely with HRBP and TA teams
- Enabling team and individual growth from induction stage to ongoing learning and development
- Proven work experience within a similar role
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and experience working within a complex cross-functional organisation
- Naturally data-driven and results-oriented
- Strategic thinker and business-minded, while still focused on execution and getting things done in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Change management skills and ability to easily build relationships across organisations
- Self-starter and self-motivator with a real passion for continuous improvement
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary and relocation package
- Health insurance & fitness allowance
- Free meals