Is one of the worlds most successful online lead generation company within the iGaming and Financial services industry with headquarters in Malta and with multiple offices across the globe.
Our client focus on building high-end Casino, Sportsbook and Financial Services websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they are interested in. Our Client currently employs more than 500 talented employees and is listed on Nasdaq, Stockholm.
In this role, we are ideally looking to hire someone who is open to relocating to Malta (full relocation package included) alternatively working remotely.
We are currently looking for an SEO Product Specialist to join our client's team of professionals and support them in the Casino and Sports business units.
The SEO Product Specialist will be responsible for taking full ownership of the development and implementation of SEO optimisations and product-specific SEO strategies for specific sites from our clients' German portfolio in both Sports or Casino, in line with SEO best practices. He/She will be responsible for the continued health and growth of its keyword rankings and organic traffic to drive incremental revenue while maintaining overall site health.
- Review and analyse sites for areas that can be improved and optimised
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, manage keyword rank tracking and reporting to drive the most valuable traffic
- Work closely with the German Content Editors, Freelancers and relevant stakeholders to implement the SEO plan
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations for our clients' brands including site architecture, site migrations and re-designs
- Ability to execute link building activities
- Working with WordPress and other backends as necessary
- Stay up to date with the best SEO practices, due to the ever-changing industry trends with an in-depth understanding of search engine behaviour
- Ability to work independently and spot opportunities to increase search visibility
- Constant follow up and alignment with the Country Manager and SEO Manager in order to deliver our product strategy and improve our SEO
- Fluent German as a minimum requirement, native level a plus
- Knowledge of the betting or casino market and a sports background will be considered a strong asset
- Hands-on SEO experience of 2+ years, agency experience optional but desired
- Experience with industry tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Great time-management skills, prioritise multiple tasks and work towards deadlines
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary and relocation package
- Health insurance & fitness allowance
- Free meals