is a second-generation FinTech challenger based in Stockholm and with offices in other parts of Europe and is a true Open Banking first company, meaning our client's platform is specifically built to enable the most reliable and compliant way of doing account-to-account payments using the banks dedicated Open Banking APIs.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative Sales Manager to join our client's team and be responsible for selling payments products and solutions directly to the customers in your vertical (iGaming). The successful candidate will decide and execute priority actions, working with cross-functional teams. This person thrives in a dynamic, global, fast-paced individual with a passion for results.
As a Sales Manager, the majority of your time will be spent engaging with prospective merchants to understand their business needs and identifying new opportunities for cooperation. Your main focus will be on the iGaming vertical to maximise sales, proactively use your network of contacts to expand our clients’ reach and respond to customer queries. You will also spend some of your time building relationships with existing merchants to expand and upsell our client’s portfolio.
This Sales Manager is a visible influencer and enabler who comes with strong communication and interpersonal skills where we are looking for someone who has both an established network and an excellent reputation in the iGaming and preferably also the payments space. This is not a role for people who like to operate behind the scenes.
Our client's new Sales Manager will be responsible for owning business results, negotiating and leading high-impact strategic partnerships as well as identifying and generating growth opportunities for the company on an international level.
- Build a strong pipeline by proactively identifying new partnerships & business opportunities through your network, as well as other resources
- Pursues new and existing business through a high volume of strategic prospecting
- Manage the entire international sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, and closing business
- Maintains and reports regularly on a pipeline of sales activity, account development plans, revenue forecasts and closing timetables.
- Have a thorough understanding of our client's products and services to promote them in the right way with each interaction
- Pitch our client's product portfolio & negotiate agreements
- Update the CRM tool with hot leads and use CRM as the central repository for all customer information & reporting
- Respond to incoming leads via our web or email interface, and direct introductions
- Actively contribute to building a forward-looking growth plan
- Develop merchant business- and marketing plans to drive mutual growth and optimise the consumer experience
- Deliver exceptional service to your merchants, representing the challenger spirit of our client through high integrity, high availability approach towards all partners and customers alike
- You are a critical thinker and seek out opportunities even in challenging situations
- Work closely with our Product and Operations team to maximise merchant and consumer satisfaction.
Who you are:
- You excel in seeking out and creating new business opportunities
- You enjoy customer interactions & have a long-term strategic partnership mindset
- You have high intrinsic motivation, an entrepreneurial "can-do" mindset and want to make a dent in the payment landscape
- You are eager to learn new things and have a positive attitude
- You enjoy driving partners, merchants or operators' needs by truly understanding their business objectives and challenges
- You are comfortable sorting out ambiguity and can bring clarity of purpose to the teams surrounding you
- You know where to start and how to motivate deliveries from other teams
- You are confident in asking questions and making recommendations
- You are a natural communicator and find it easy to relay customer feedback to the right internal stakeholders, to ensure that we are always agile and on the pulse of our customers.
- You enjoy working in an intense, fast-paced international environment and can communicate and present complex issues and matters to all levels of an organisation, not shying away from laying the rails while rolling on them.
- A person with good communication skills, who can forge key internal/external relationships across complex organisations
- Confident self-starter with keen attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 years Sales and/or Account Management experience working in online gaming, payments or the e-commerce, industry.
- Proficient in the use of office work tools; email, documents and basic numeric data
- Familiar with using a CRM system for customer & opportunity management
- Proficiency in English
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Friendly work climate
- An extremely competitive salary with quarterly bonuses
- Remote working