is a large, well respected and trusted online sports betting provider licensed in multiple African countries. Our client is proud to support over 1 million active monthly players who appreciate and value our clients focus and mission of making betting friendly and has over 300 full-time employees working across the world.
We are now looking for a skilled Business Manager to be in charge of designing business strategies, managing all day-to-day operations to guarantee company efficiency and working closely with the CEO.
We believe that our next Business Manager has superb interpersonal and leadership skills. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth and where there is room for improvements.
The role of a Business Manager is to supervise and lead the company's operations and employees. The Business Manager performs a range of tasks to ensure company productivity and efficiency including implementing business strategies, evaluating company performances, approving purchase orders, and supporting the CEO in day-to-day operations. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future, essentially being the go-to person when the CEO is not available.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters of business. You will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner that incorporates the company’s vision and culture. The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Organise and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyse and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Draft presentations, reports and other supporting documents as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, business management or other related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Proven experience as a business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- With professional maturity, understanding of different cultures, and high integrity, you have fluency in English and ideally in French
In addition to the above, we believe that the Business Manager will have experience or a demonstrated history of working in the gambling & casinos industry and be skilled in Strategic Planning, Business Strategy, Team Management, and Project Management.
- An extremely competitive salary with annual bonuses
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Regular internal educational initiatives