Is an international investment firm and incubator with headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta and Madrid. They are focused on early-stage investments in an international market environment. Our clients' portfolio companies are active in the iGaming, Financial Trading, Education Technology and Advertisement Technology verticals, some of which the founders are actively supporting in areas ranging from Marketing to SEO, Corporate Finance and Accounting.
We are looking for a PPC Assistant (Pay Per Click) to help manage PPC campaigns on Google Ads to generate leads for iGaming operators in different markets, including grey markets where iGaming is not prohibited but advertising might be restricted on some platforms.
The PPC Assistant is responsible for executing and managing Paid Search campaigns, including the planning, executing and evaluating paid search activity to ensure this is aligned with the overall performance marketing strategy. Our ideal candidate is also analytical and good with Excel and Google sheets.
In this role, you should understand the basic principles of search engine marketing (SEM) and have already had practical experience with running PPC campaigns on Google Ads and/or Bing. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
Basic knowledge in web development, Wordpress and cross-channel integrated advertising experience is desirable but not essential (paid social, native, push, display, video, etc.)
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ads)
- Ensure that detailed reporting is done on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, as needed, and is used to keep all relevant stakeholders updated.
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise ad copies
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud and account suspensions
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Demonstrate initiative and be enthusiastic towards testing new paid search tactics, features and tools.
For this role we are looking to hire someone who is based in Madrid or Malta.
- Experiences with digital advertising campaigns like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Media Buying etc.
- Keyword bidding and optimisation
- Defining Target groups to target certain audiences
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts, landing pages, conversion flow
- Affiliate lead generation and conversion optimisation
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Understanding of HTML, PHP, and Wordpress is a Plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
- Technically savvy, with experience with PPC / Google Adwords / Facebook Ads etc.
- Google Analytics & Google Ads certification desirable.
- Languages: English (must-have), German (nice-to-have)
- Industry: iGaming experience - must have (Online sports betting and casinos)
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary package
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Free Breakfast
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com