They do this by means of fully comprehensive reviews, that provide their readers with a step by step “how-to” guide and detailed information about what you need to know to get started on crypto exchanges, crypto wallets and anything else crypto-related that they have tried and trusted.
Their reviews are written by real users; in other words, people who are crypto traders, with years of experience so they can spot super products from a crypto scam.
Consider https://encryptedreviews.com your crypto expert, who will be helping you on your way to buy your first bitcoin, explore a bitcoin wallet or becoming a crypto trading pro.
We are looking for a Freelance South Korean Translator to interpret written English and translate into South Korean, making sure to maintain their original meaning, format and tone.
The Freelance South Korean Translator responsibilities include reading and thoroughly understanding the context of the given material, using specialised dictionaries and translation tools and proofreading finished pieces of work. To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and be fluent in at least South Korean and English.
Ultimately, you will provide ready-to-use translated content that meets our internal needs and helps us reach a broader audience.
- Read given material in English and research industry-specific terminology
- Convert text from English to the South Korean language
- Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone
- Prepare subtitles for videos and online presentations
- Cross-reference specialised dictionaries and translation tools to check the quality of translation
- Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy
- Follow up with internal team members to ensure translation meets their needs
- Edit content to maintain its original format (e.g. font and structure)
- Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role
- Fluency in English and South Korean is a must
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
- Good knowledge of content editing tools
- Familiarity with translation software
- Time-management skills
- BSc in Translation, Interpreting or similar field
- Additional certification in Linguistics is a plus
Please note that this is a freelancer opportunity, meaning that you can work from anywhere.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: firstname.lastname@example.org