Are you an energetic and passionate individual in the iGaming industry who also has a strong desire to take the next step in your career?
Our client is looking for an iGaming Support Agent who has a passion for all things Casino related and is ready for the next steps.
As a Casino Execution Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing casino-related content on several top-performing sites. The job is hands-on, and requires a good eye for details and entails coordinating, proofreading and being a CMS ninja.
The ideal candidate is someone with great attention to details and the ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines combined with a positive, friendly attitude and an appetite to learn.
This is a great opportunity where you will be exposed to some very successful Casino sites where you will get solid training and the opportunity to take full ownership over the execution aspects of your sites.
What’s in it for you?
- Involvement in various exciting projects
- Work from office & home
- Flexible hours
- Working with top operators and gaming suppliers
You will be responsible for planning and implementing a wide range of Casino execution initiatives on a various number of sites. Where you will get hands-on experience working with different CSM tools, generate tracking links and optimise content for your sites. You will be overall responsible for anything that goes live on your assets.
- Native or near-native level of English
- 1+ year of experience as a Customer Support Agent from an iGaming operator or supplier
- Confident using MS Office suite.
- Experience or knowledge of WordPress, Jira, confluence, google analytics
- Casino knowledge; we expect you to know what wagering requirements are
The following would be considered a bonus:
- Proficiency in German
- Interest in Copy-writing
- Basic Understanding of SEO
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: firstname.lastname@example.org