Is an international investment firm and incubator with headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta and with office in central Madrid who focused on early stage investments in an international market environment.
Our clients' portfolio companies are active in the iGaming, Financial Trading, Education Tech and Advertisement Tech verticals, some of which the founders are actively supporting in areas ranging from Marketing to SEO, Corporate Finance and Accounting.
Our client focus on building high-end websites with quality content that lets customers take an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy, by adapting a customer-focused approach on quality and usability
In this role we are looking to hire someone who is based in Malta or Madrid or remote.
The ideal candidate will have a few years of SEO experience from different industries, ranking websites for semi-competitive keywords and proven experience delivering results. The ideal candidate also have a few years of experience working with an affiliate company or an online broker ranking for Forex or CFD's.
As a person you need to be forward-thinking with the ability to plan and execute complex SEO strategies, including knowledge of technical SEO. You will conduct independent initial analysis / development and optimisation of our clients investments as well as ongoing support for their portfolio companies in the following areas:
- Conceptual design, analysis and implementation of intensive SEO-Site-Audits / OnPage action steps aiming to utilise existing SEO-potential
- Keyword researches and conceptual design of content and site structures
- Link management (link monitoring, disavow-reporting, etc.)
- Monitoring of relevant SEO KPI's as well as analyses of potential
- Internationalisation of existing SEO campaigns
- 5+ years of SEO work experience from various industries
- A few years of experience with an affiliate company or an online broker focused on trading and ranking for Forex and CFD would be a big plus.
- Very good skills in WordPress SEO
- Practical experience with international SEO campaigns
- Proficient in common SEO as well as Online Marketing tools like Sistrix, OnPage.org, Link research-Tools, Searchmetrics, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword-Planner, Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.
- Working knowledge of GoogleAdwords
- Strategic creativity to develop new concepts, ability to work independently, an appropriate degree of pro activity and high capacity for teamwork complete your personal profile.
- English– fluent as minimum requirement, native level a plus
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary package
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Free Breakfast
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: firstname.lastname@example.org