Is an international iGaming lead generation company with headquarters in Malta and with offices in multiple locations in Europe.
Our client focus on building high-end Casino and Sportsbook websites with quality content that lets customers take an informed decision about the product they are interested in.
In this role, we are looking to hire someone who is based or open to relocate to Malta.
Reporting to the SEO Team Lead and working alongside a highly talented group of SEO colleagues, you will be responsible for on-page initiatives to grow our clients products’ keyword rankings and organic traffic and drive incremental revenue while maintaining overall site health. This will include keyword research, technical SEO and research.
- Review and analyse sites for areas that can be improved and optimised
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, manage keyword rank tracking and reporting to drive the most valuable traffic
- Work closely with the Content Team and the SEO Product team to populate websites and other content with effective keywords
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Assist in the technical SEO audits, analysis, and implementation of technical recommendations
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations for our clients' brands including site architecture & page load speed consulting, site migrations, redesigns and indexing
- Maintain up-to-date, personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends
- In-depth understand search engine behaviour
- Fluent Finnish as minimum requirement, native level a plus
- Hands-on SEO experience (agency setting preferred)
- Experience with industry tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance & fitness allowance
- Free meals
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: firstname.lastname@example.org