Is an international iGaming lead generation company with headquarters in Malta and with offices in multiple locations in Europe.
Our client focus on building high-end Casino and Sportsbook websites with quality content that lets customers take an informed decision about the product they are interested in.
In this role, we are looking to hire someone who is based in London.
The Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst will work very closely with the VP of Financial Services on all company-wide data. Where the right candidate will get the opportunity to analyse and identify areas of weakness or over performance based on a set of KPI’s. This role will allow you to liaise across multiple departments, including BI, Finance, marketing and other business units.
At the moment, the role is home-based for now, however, will likely involve between 1 to 3 days in the London office at some stage in 2021.
- Working with the BI team to request special reports based on what you, the expert data brain wants to dive deeper into
- Analysing vast swaths of player data to identify how they map against KPI’s and output bi-weekly flag reports which identify metrics and trends of interest
- Developing working practices to analyse each core company website
- Work with the BI team to specify the BI dashboard to the Product Owners and Executive team
- Presenting findings on a monthly basis to the Executive team
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results and reporting them back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Hands-on experience in data analysis and iGaming experience
- Previous experience working with Google Data Studio and Google Analytics is a must
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- The ability to analyse large datasets
- The ability to present your work and findings to all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- A degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics/Economics would be considered as an asset
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com