Is an international iGaming lead generation company with headquarters in Malta and with offices in multiple locations in Europe.
Our client focus on building high-end Casino and Sportsbook websites with quality content that lets customers take an informed decision about the product they are interested in.
In this role, we are looking to hire someone who is based or open to relocate to Malta.
We are looking for an enthusiastic SEO Content Editor - German Speaking that enjoy being responsible for SEO optimised content websites. Our clients' team is made of dedicated and passionate specialists that ensure high-quality content on a daily basis. If you are looking for an environment where you can generate ideas and be part of a successful and growing business, then this is for you!
As the SEO Content Editor - German Speaking, you will be responsible for a variety of SEO optimised high-quality Casino & Sports related content. This can take the shape of reviews, articles, blogs, emails, and more. The most important thing is to ensure that the content is being well-researched, target audience optimised, SEO content is optimised, uploaded and continuously updated, which allows the brands to increase online traffic, engagement and conversion.
- Creating SEO optimised content briefings for various content types, supported by our clients highly skilled SEO team
- Coordinate the delivery of the content with the content writers
- Ensure that all content on the sites is up to date and of high quality while ensuring that content is regularly updated or reworked
- Uploading and publishing of content on the required brands in a timely manner
- Work closely with the product, SEO, CRM, design and marketing teams
- Source, assess and manage local freelancers when required while reporting costs to management
- Analyse the market trends and develop ideas on increasing digital content effectiveness
- Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis and adapt the content briefings based on your findings
- Fluent German as minimum requirement, native level a plus
- Advanced SEO knowledge to create and optimise the content on various organic search engines
- Experienced in creating content briefings which are SEO optimised and on the search intent of the target audience
- Professional experience publishing search engine optimised content using Content Management Systems (WordPress experience highly regarded)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with external freelancers
- Self-motivation skills and the ability to work in an efficient, mature and professional manner, while taking pride in delivering high-quality content
- Time-management skills and the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to efficiently proofread and spot any errors
- Strong creative skills and the initiative to come up with fresh ideas to improve the content and to think outside the box
- Image and video editing skills would be considered a plus
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance & fitness allowance
- Free meals
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: firstname.lastname@example.org