Is an international iGaming lead generation company with headquarters in Malta and with offices in multiple locations in Europe.
Our client focus on building high-end Casino and Sportsbook websites with quality content that lets customers take an informed decision about the product they are interested in.
In this role, we are looking to hire someone who is based or open to relocate to Malta.
The Product Specialist - German Speaking will be the central point of contact and take responsibility for the growth of the Casino and Sports products and related content for the German speaking markets.
This role involves managing a local team and coordinating with Commercial and Product development teams in other offices. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will be responsible for increasing the revenue generated by the sports and casino products in the German-speaking markets, that are facing regulatory challenges and opportunities.
- Liaise regularly with Commercial teams to ensure the best deals are in place and providing local knowledge and context
- Identify key areas for potential growth and proposing new commercial ideas to the broader team
- Drive product optimisation and development with the goal to increase conversion rates and improved revenue
- Develop a proactive strategy to ensure the DACH markets are delivering the best content to users with a clear knowledge of each sites’ mission statement and objective
- Be aware of commercial agreements that are live and ensure the team is informed
- Provide regular reports to senior management while co-managing profit and loss with Head of Product
- Provide regular updates from research into legislation changes or updates within the market and be responsible for the required compliance
- Oversee regular health checks of the sites, checking essential issues such as GEO targeting, SEO and UX/UI
- Contribute to all social and content strategies for the DACH market; including an audiovisual approach to content
- Lead a team of content writers (some working remotely) and challenge them to ensure their sites are achieving as much as they possibly can by inspiring innovative ideas and initiatives
- Share a wealth of betting and sporting knowledge with your team and set high standards
- Fluent German as a minimum requirement, native level a plus
- Extensive experience in product growth and driving revenue in a similar environment
- Preferable experience in the iGaming and/or affiliate industry
- Being commercially driven with vast experience in the sports and gambling industry
- Significant SEO knowledge and strong knowledge of all other digital disciplines
- Excellent communication skills are vital to lead a dynamic team
- Being comfortable using social media and suggesting content strategies on the various platforms
- Excellent reporting, analysis and presentation skills
- Being comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Being a self-motivated team player with a can-do attitude
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com