is a leading iGaming company with offices in multiple locations in Europe and South America. People are at the core of our client, with a team of over 700 talented and enthusiastic employees, continuous improvement is what they strive for. From professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our clients' team's minds are set on.
The Head of Payments will report to the Director of Product and will be responsible for our clients’ Group Company’s Payments strategy which includes the registration to deposit and withdrawal customer journeys whilst also leading and mentoring the Payments and product team. The Head of Payments will work alongside the Product Design, Customer Experience, Data, Risk, KYC, Fraud, and the Payments Operation teams to ensure products and services delivered meet the requirements and remain relevant to our client’s brands across all markets.
The right candidate will also work in identifying new, improved, or alternate products or services that may be available from other market providers. You are an expert in the field of Payments, including digital KYC products, deposit, and withdrawal best practices with experience in the same or similar role in another company within the iGaming Industry.
The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of Payments Products and a finger on the pulse about trends, new payment and KYC solutions in the industry across various markets in Europe and South America.
- Being overall responsible for the Payment strategy and roadmap on a group level
- Mapping out the product strategy – onboarding through to deposit and withdrawal flow for new and returning customers including KYC product strategy
- Performing regular reviews of all 3rd Party payment supplier contracts with finance and procurement teams, maintaining existing and new 3rd party relationships with payment suppliers as well as KYC and fraud suppliers
- Negotiating the renewal of contracts that are due, new payment, KYC, fraud and AML partnerships and maintaining existing ones with the finance and procurement teams
- Ensuring all 3rd party products or services are consistently and accurately provided, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contracts
- Leading, supporting, and developing the Payments product team with the aim of continually driving growth across the Group’s markets in Europe and South America
- At least 5 years’ experience in the online gaming industry within the payments product department and with in-depth product experience of the onboarding to deposit and withdrawal flow
- Expert knowledge of all Payments, KYC, Fraud, and AML products used in the iGaming industry
- Good understanding of product optimisation (A/B testing) and how this impacts conversion for new and returning customers passing through the Customer Acquisition Funnel
- Have a good understanding of the product life cycle and how product teams’ interface with technology teams to execute the product vision and strategy
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Passion for product design, customer experience with a drive to innovate and deliver best-in-class services to your customers
- Experience in the South American iGaming Industry is a plus
- Knowledge of the agile scrum development methodology would be considered an asset
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com