Is an international iGaming lead generation company with headquarters in Malta and with offices in multiple locations in Europe.
Our client focus on building high-end Casino and Sportsbook websites with quality content that lets customers take an informed decision about the product they are interested in.
In this role, we are looking to hire someone who is based in or open to relocate to Malta.
As a Senior Product Designer in our clients' design team, you articulate your point of view on designs with pixel perfection and question the status quo. You will be responsible for translating our clients' company strategy into competitive, innovative and engaging sports and casino products.
You deliver industry-standard user experiences, across multiple devices, platforms and geo's. You're motivated to continuously improve the user experience and add value for the end-user. Every one of our client's projects is a team effort and you work well with directors, product owners, designers and developers along the way.
- Define innovative user experiences through UX-focused efforts such as research, user flows, and user testing to validate design decisions and identify new opportunities that result in increased engagement.
- Build and maintain a central repository of web components, and integrate them into each product's design system
- Translate quantitative data and qualitative insights into better design decisions.
- Scope design initiatives accurately and prioritise work tasks appropriately
- Understand core product metrics and build design solutions that meet business goals
- Design rapidly and iteratively on initial concepts, wireframes, and user flows, informed by user research, and transform findings into visual design excellence.
- Create detailed design specifications that can be handed off to developers for implementation and work with engineers and QA to ensure the successful implementation of a design.
- Partner with key stakeholders and other creative team members to unite the visual style across each product
- Proven experience as a product designer or similar role
- Skilled at using modern design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Webflow, Sketch, Framer, Invision, Zeplin and Adobe suite etc
- You think in terms of mobile-first, everything you create is responsive and scalable, not one-off solutions
- You're an excellent facilitator and are comfortable leading teams through ideation, research, and the natural obscurity that occurs when defining new design product features.
- Experience creating and managing multiple design systems
- Comfortable owning a project, helping scope it and driving it to shipping stage
- Sweat over details like easing functions, data visualisation and the delightful details that make a product special
- High level of visual and interaction design skills, creating animations, transitions and interactive design elements.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: firstname.lastname@example.org